Working for Farmers, with Farmers
Xperior Farm Health is registering with the delivery partners in all regions of England for provision of tuberculosis testing. This service will be available to all farmers within England. We know that many practices have opted not to register for TB testing and as such there will be a number of farms looking for an option for TB testing.
Features for farmers:
- Truly independent tuberculosis testing service. Our vets are only engaged with tuberculosis testing. They will not try to sell you extra products or services whilst out on farm. They also have no vested interest in trying to get you to change veterinary practices.
- Quality assured service: Xperior Farm Health is the only business in the UK to have achieved the appropriate quality assurance certification for tuberculosis testing: ISO 17025.
Good communication with private vets: Following your TB test, we will endeavour to provide feedback to your regular vet. This will include to TB results, number of headage tested and any animal health issues. This is ultimately your data however, so information will only be passed on with your express permission.
Features for vets:
- Truly independent testing service. Xperior Farm Health does not undertake day to day veterinary work. As such testing on your clients’ farms can be undertaken by a business with no competitive element to your regular farm income.
- Good communication with private vets: Following a TB test on a client’s farm, we will endeavour to provide feedback to you. This will include to TB results, number of headage tested and any animal health issues. This is ultimately the farmers’ data however, so information will only be passed on with their express permission.
- Referral payment: Xperior Farm Health will offer a proportion of the testing income back to the referring practice. This will not be offered by XL.